I started with software development from 2012 to now. I have experience with many software technologies earned through my practice.
- Open Blog System
- A simple blog system built with ASP.NET MVC and MSSQL with Entity Framework.
- Used best practices for software development and design patterns.
- Administration area for manage pages, posts and main blog navigation.
- Implementatiion based on MVC arhitecture, AJAX requests, Design Patterns.
- Collaboration to Downr
- Dirt-simple markdown blog system built using ASP.NET Core and Razor Pages.
- Support Brady Gaster project with perfomance updates.
- Migrate from MVC to Razor Pages, because is perfect for small projects.
- Used markdown and html libraries in .NET Core for manage posts in project.
- Angular, Prerender, React.js;
- Producing and using software patterns and design systems;
- C# and .NET, .NET Framework, .NET Core; ASP.NET (Core); MVC, WebAPI;
- Razor, Blazor;
- Linux, tricking NGINX to work, AWS, Azure, Google Firebase;
- Windows API and Sandbox, Git, MSSQL and MongoDb for databases,Docker;